Some snaps from Christmas in Yorkshire...

Christmas at home: it can be stressful for some, but for me, it's like a warm, familiar pair of arms wrapping around me. I did have one teeny tiny moment of 'I'm so glad I spend so much of my time in Switzerland' when leaving Tim's in Bristol to travel home to Brough: it involved Blue Line taxis, whose driver turned up late to take me to the train station, then got lost, and then stuck in a traffic jam that caused me to miss my train. He then became aggressive when I suggested that he waive my fare for causing me an additional train fare, and I had to flee from the cab fearing for my safety. Please avoid this taxi company at all costs if you are ever in Bristol! However, once home, all was wonderful. Lots of time spent with family, walks in the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds, and far too much good food ...
Share:
© Emmy in Switzerland | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig