Getting crafty ...

Ahoy sunshine.. it has finally returned to Zurich with a whisper of springtime breeze, as if the Easter weekend has finally ushered in the fairer season. Let's hope it lasts. Since the clocks went back last autumn, it seems as if my skin has felt nothing but cloud: from fog and drizzle in October and November, to dark skies and snow from December through January, and colourless skies and rain and sleet from January until, well, today. I don't mind bad weather to a certain extent, as it gives me a reason to not feel guilty about staying indoors and being arty. On beautiful days, all my heart longs for is to be outside, whether jogging or spending a day in the mountains. So thanks to the months of bad weather, I have had plenty of opportunity to be creative and these are just some of the cards I have made ...

Share:
© Emmy in Switzerland | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig